July 15, 2011

Happy Birthday AFNIZA MG!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AFNIZA

oopppssss!! i know i'm late..but anyway, THIS IS MY BLOG!! who cares?? ahahaha

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY AFNIZA!!!!
thi hi!! (^_^)

We've have known for almost 12 years
Have u noticed that?
Since Form 1 we've joined KRS,
But i never talk with u,
and i never tought that we can be best fren..
if i knew, i want to be ur best fren since i'm 13...
so that we can grow up together and know every single story of our life..

We've become closer erm..19? 20?i think..
u're at Kedah, n i'm at bangi..
we've talked a lot and gossips a lot too!!!
by using super saver..
almost everyday we've spent time in telephone for almost 2hours..
u'll never know how happy i am at that time..laughing and laughing
my voice can be heard until level 1 and the next blog..
i still remember..do u?

 Things happen for a reason..
U've gave me strenght kak af..
u might ask y? and how?
every chapter of life, i heard from u..
and i compared with my story life..
differences between me n u..
u're a very strong lady..
cheer me up eventhough u're sad at the same time
understand me..
'gila2' with me..
and i don't know if i were at ur shoes,
can i be strong as u are?

i love u from my bottom of my heart..
to have YOU and kak ain is one of the best gifts from Allah..
i still remember last year, we've done so many video clips!
we're dance like omaigod...CRAZYYY!!!
u were the one who extra carzy!! hahah!! =P
u're trying to be like justin bieber and all i can see is only your bibir.. (^_^)

and celebrating ur birthday last 2 years..at REDBOX!! yey!
u're so shocked and enjoyed with karaok-ing and cakes..
and i'm glad to do things that makes u happy..

lots of memories we remembered but some we've forgotten..
and i will always be glad and pleasure to do things that makes u happy..

i'm sorry cuz always being busy when u're sad..
i'm sorry for this late birthday entry..
but i want u to know that
I LOVE YOU
and i'll always pray for ur happinnes...
n i hope we'll be friends till death..

Happy belated birthday kak af!!
30 May 2011



4 comments:

mariah carey said...

always n forever love u dear~ :_)
and THANK YOU for always be there for me (sad,happy,gila,on top of the world,berangan,belagak,xsedar diri)
support me,motivate me no matter what,
and except me for WHO I AM...thank you dear for not misjudge me like everyone does...
and MOSTLY,thank you for this special entry!
hehe........i thot i neva get it from u..

ieyra sweeto said...

mariah carey xtahan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha... u desrve to get this entry...sorry sgt lambat...ira betol2 bz dr may sampai july ni..skrg bru ok..baru leh memblog dgn tenang..hehe

mariah carey said...

harus la mariah carey.... giteewww~ Hahahhaa..
ow...lupe na minta maaf if lately or before this byk menyusahkan ieyra...i promise i wont give you hard time anymore...k... :)

ieyra sweeto said...

uish...dun say that..its my pleasure to help u and to be with u..nothing to worry about k dear?
n xsusah langsung...dun worry...

p/s: da mcm komen2 kat FB le plak..huhuuhu

Post a Comment

anda hot sbb post comment disini..saye kelik "like" pada anda...hihi! \(^_^)/




Thanx for reading this blog.. love u!! (^_~)

Related Posts with Thumbnails